|Interactive Video Completion|
- Install Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2019 (x64).
- Download the file and unzip it.
|How to use it|
- Run "ivc.exe".
- Open a video file.
- Select a keyframe by "Frame index" bar or pressing QW.
- Paint masks in the left window.
Press "Update" button to update the completed result in the right window.
- Drag with Left mouse button to paint masks.
- Drag with Right mouse button to change the brush size.
- Hold Shift + drag with Left mouse button to erase masks.
The above demo video was recorded on a desktop PC with an Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 4.0 GHz CPU, 32.0 GB of memory, and an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GPU.
The software is licensed under the 3-clause BSD License.
The third party libraries are redistributed with the software,
and their terms of the license are shown here.