- Install Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2019 (x64).
- Download the file and unzip it.
|How to use it|
- Run "br.exe".
- Open a video file.
- Paint masks in the top-left window.
Press "Relight" button to update the result in the right window.
- Specify the color (0-255) in "Color" dialog.
- Drag with Left mouse button to paint masks.
- Drag with Right mouse button to change the brush size.
- Hold Shift + drag with Left mouse button to erase masks.
The above demo video was recorded on a desktop PC with an Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 4.0 GHz CPU, 32.0 GB of memory, and an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GPU.
Please don't use it for commercial purposes.
The software is licensed under the 3-clause BSD License.
The third party libraries are redistributed with the software,
and their terms of the license are shown here.